St. Augustine's Catholic Church
St. Augustine's Catholic Parish of Coffs Harbour in the Diocese of Lismore, was formed on December 9, 1906. The original parish embraced a stretch of country skirting the coast including the townships of Coffs Harbour and Woolgoolga, as well as the districts of Moonee and Corinidi.
The Sawtell and Boambee districts formed the southern boundaries, while that portion of country watered by the upper reaches of the Orara River provided the inland part of the parish. This area comprised the north eastern slopes of the Dorrigo Mountain as well as the districts of Cormaba, Karangi, Upper Orara and Bucca Creek. The townships of Nana Glen, and Glenreagh were also included in this area of the parish.
The Parish of Swatell was formed on July 1, 1983, when the town of Swatell, Boambee and Bonville areas were transferred form the Parish of Coffs Harbour.
The Coffs Harbour Parish Church is St. Augustine's War Memorial Church built in 1962 and is located in Gordon Street overlooking the city centre. December 9,2006 Marked the Centenary of the establishment of Coffs Harbour Parish.